HW: it never rains but it pours

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 23 10:38:59 EST 1996

>   Anyone know if these guys are recording, planning a tour,
>quietly smoking themselves in oblivion, or what?

The rumor mill is running over time down here. It seems a friend received a
post card from Allan Davey which closed with 'see ya in May'.  A reference to
a US TOUR??? or the Hawkwind Convention? Also there has been some talk
regarding Doug Smith hiring a charter flight out of JFK for the Convention.
We all know what song will be piped into the cabin while the plane is
preparing to depart. What will the pilots opening announcement be?:))

regards,
Bill Stewart