BOC: vocals on Imaginos

Fri Feb 23 11:42:51 EST 1996

Carl (and others have as well) comments on Jon Rogers' vocals:

>      Jon's vocal is _dire_, but that aside I still have difficulty
dealing with the chorus "Ooo, Imaginos! Ooo, Imaginos! Ooo ooo ooooo!"
which woul put a stumbler on any vocals ;)

Yeah, that line is probably tough for most to make it sound good.  I
like Carl's idea about having Deb put some gruesome shrieks in it instead.
Kind of like -- "YEOOOW, Imaginos! ..."  ;-)

I don't think Jon's vocals are particularly bad, although I do agree
that Al's vocal rendition of Imaginos was better.  The only part that of
that song that I think Jon might have done better was the way he sang,
"was Imaginos is disguise" - Jon sang it with a real quirky and eerie
feel to it that I liked.

John