HW: Cd's

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Fri Feb 23 12:46:40 EST 1996

> Hello all Hawkfriends,
>
> I have a question that maybe someone here can answer about a couple HW
> cd's I ran across the other day.
> I need to know if these cd's are "rare"  and if the prices are reasonable.
>
> 1. Ridicule  $18.00 ( new )

no and definitely no!    this one is a munchie - it eats your money and
gives nothing in return.  Here's the discog entry if it helps.

1985  Ridicule (Obsession) (also Live 1973)
          (Reissue of Side 2 of Space Ritual II. Re-released 1990)
           comments: excellent quality recording of live, no print dates.
           printer : Obsession Benelux 85 (another marking says OBLP 1)
           UK distribution : Jungle/Cartel
        10 Seconds Of Forever (Calvert)
        Brainstorm (Turner)
        Seven By Seven (ADBrock)
        Master Of The Universe (Brock/Turner)
        Welcome To The Future (Calvert)

> 2. Lords of Light  $13.99  ( new )

A more interesting one.   Worth getting if you are interested in hearing
the Calvert and Turner tracks and haven't already got them anywhere
else.   The price is reasonable too.

This is from the discog:

1993  Lord of Light  CD
        Lord of Light
        Seven by Seven
        Paradox
        You'd Better Believe It
        The Right Stuff (Calvert)
        Ejection (Calvert)
        The Weighing of the Heart and Negative Confession (Turner)

> Thanks in advance for any info.

Hope this is useful!

cheers

jill