HW: Cabin tunes

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Fri Feb 23 13:18:09 EST 1996

Hey...

> Bill & others, you'll have to pardon my ignorance and other faults here.
>
> >We all know what song will be piped into the cabin while the plane is
> >preparing to depart. What will the pilots opening announcement be?:))
>
> I'm from the "not quite clear on the concept" school here.
>
> Ejection?   Right Stuff?  Psi Power for the announcement?

I thought it certainly must be:

"Standing on the runway, waiting to take off......"

and then for the pilot's announcement...

"Time for last minute cockpit check...."
"Largactil...10 milligrams...check"  or whatever it is...etc...etc...

Keith H.