HW: the Oakland laugh explained

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Feb 23 14:33:03 EST 1996

On Thu, 22 Feb 1996, Rudich, Robert A wrote:

> This must be where the phantom laugh in California Brainstorm came from.
>  That way they didn't have to pay anybody for the rights.

Phantom Schmantom. :-)  My addled brain says the "mysterious laugh" on
_California Brainstorm_ is exactly the same as the "laugh interlude" in
the original studio version of "Out Of The Shadows" on _Space Bandits_.
Maybe some consciencious soul can listen to the two to make absolutely
sure?

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Catfish Keith, _Pepper in my Shoe_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.