OTHER: Jackie Chan - Rumble in the Bronx

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Feb 23 15:02:25 EST 1996

On Fri, 23 Feb 1996, Carl E. Anderson wondered:

>         Wow, did this see a mainstream theater release or something?  Did
> I, like, leave the States at the wrong moment?

Looks like it. :-)  _Rumble in the Bronx_ is getting major advertising at
the moment, and I think it goes on general release today.  Jackie even
appeared on the Tonight Show recently.

I agree with the original poster: if you want to see action films, go with
Jackie Chan.  Amazing action stunts, and a wry sense of humour that make
the likes of Arnie and Sly seem positively dour and stupid by comparison
make his action films irresistable in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Ozric Tentacles, _Tantric Obstacles_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.