Buck hangin' ten

john paine jpaine at LINKNET.KITSAP.LIB.WA.US
Fri Feb 23 15:27:15 EST 1996

hello
> >         But is it as good as _ST_?  _CE_ or _FoUO_? _Imaginos?_
> >         _Trepanation_?
> >
> >         Well, far be it from me to keep someone from doing what they
> > want with their time ...
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Carl
> True enough, but it sounds like a career [of evil] killer to me!
> theo

        SpSpeaking from the perspective of the DIE-HARD (no coincidence
there) fan, I have to say three things:

        1) I worship the BAND that was, the MUSIC that is, and the
POTENTIAL that shall be. I live in ignorance of the BS, but am willing
to hear.  In the immortal words of the ancient French prophets, "What
the _____ heck?"

- Passerby