BOC: 3-C Set

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Feb 23 16:36:44 EST 1996

>        Perhaps I just missed it, but does anyone know what this item
>        is:
>
>  3) BLUE OYSTER CULT/TYRANN  (unavail)        --     --
>          3 CD SET ROCK
>
>        It's been listed in cdnow.com for quite a while.  Is it the
>        first three albums?

Sounds like 3-Pak to me.  If it is, then you're right.  Not much else it
could be, since it would've been on here by now..  Probably just had
the title truncated...

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)