Power in the hands of fools

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 23 21:03:42 EST 1996

Speaking of titles that almost were...an album by a band called Shoveljerk
just arrived in my mail, and Albert looked at the cover and said, "We were
gonna use that photo--it's a stock shot" (although I think it may have been
re-shot for these purposes--unless the designer is taking credit for what was
originally a photo of kids in the Soviet Union getting some kinda sunlamp
treatment beneath the beneficent gaze of the dictator) and Columbia wouldn't
allow it-- said it was 'kiddie porn' !" My, how times have changed....!
BTW, speaking of both kiddie porn and stock shots...Nirvana's famous cover
fit both those categories.,but Geffen's graphicdesigners dubbed in the dollar
bill dangling in front of the kid...

DF