BOC: Imaginos

Alex S. Garcia 101612.172 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Sat Feb 24 05:22:49 EST 1996

John A. Swartz wrote :
>If they're happy doing what they're doing, and
>they've got a few fans that want to show up and listen to the nostalgia
>bit (...)

Hmmm... Yes, but, from all I've read on the list up to now (especially
this thing about the AOL logs and the band not having a "masterplan"),
I'm starting to wonder if they actually DO enjoy what they're doing...
On the other hand, it'd be hard believing they're doing it for the money,
since BOC isn't really what you could call a comercially successful
band...
    Could it be they're just doing it because they have become so used
to it that they can't even *imagine* going on without touring ? I wonder...
    As for the fans showing up at the concerts, there's certainly no harm
there, *they* at least will most probably have a good time, even if the
band doesn't...

:-)

Alex.