BOC: Hot Rails to Hoboken

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 24 12:26:17 EST 1996

Oops...

>If Al is confident that it's "entrapped tombs",   <--------------typo!
>I'm going to have to defer to his slightly higher
>authority on this question.  I would think he would know... =)

Sorry to misquote Al, I'm typing in a hurry, as the truck warms up
and I head out for the mountains.  Just another splendid day in the
high country...

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

      "If it isn't skiing or Blue Oyster Cult, I'm not interested..."
The First Annual BOC BBQ - Santa Rosa, California - Spring 1996!

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street           Contact me via E-mail or snail mail for
Issaquah, Washington 98027       information regarding the 'coolest'
(206) 391-7683              T-shirt designs this side of the South Pole!