Imaginos :Black & Silver

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Mon Feb 26 10:18:37 EST 1996

..
>>tBS, I think their music stands on its own merit easily, and
..
>>ancient heavy band like BOC could actually work to his
disadvantage!

>I wouldn't think so. I mean, it's not as if BOC is remembered by
so many
>people out there - else us fans. Well, I'm not sure about the
States,
>but here in France the band has unfortunately completely fallen
>into "Memory Oblivion", if you see what I mean... :(

>And it seems it's pretty much the same thing elsewhere, judging
>from what Stephen Swann says :

>>BOC once had a "name"
>>guitarist, back in the 70s when people had still heard of them

Unfortunately, that's also the case in Holland. (I hear all you
Americans go "Where?!?" - nah, not all.) It's that tiny little
country where BOC only played a couple op times, and only up to
1978. It has to do something with record sales, I think.

It's tough to see them play Germany a couple of times, and
completely miss Holland - it's always a 5-hr drive at least. I'd
do it, but it's still a long way.

There are not many fans (not that I know of), but they are all
fanatic. And that's fortunate.

Jerry