HW: Cd's

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Feb 26 12:15:12 EST 1996

>>> 2. Lords of Light  $13.99  ( new )
>>>

>>1993  Lord of Light  CD
>>        Lord of Light
>>        Seven by Seven
>>        Paradox
>>        You'd Better Believe It
>>        The Right Stuff (Calvert)
>>        Ejection (Calvert)
>>        The Weighing of the Heart and Negative Confession (Turner)
>>

>But one question, Is the versions of The Right Stuff and Ejection the same
>as on Captain Lockheed?

Basically.  I think they all note "single mix version" on the notes, but not
sure if this signifies anything.  The two Calvert ones are credited
to Lockheed et al.   The whole thing is quite worthwhile, though
I usually skip Turner's TWotHaNC...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)