HW: New York '73

Jon Browne Jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Feb 26 05:51:04 EST 1996

In your message dated Saturday 24, February 1996 you wrote :
> >NEW YORK, 25.11.1973
> >
> I agree, and I was THERE (second row center).
> regards,
> Bill Stewart

  Oh aged and venerable one! I didn't see my first Hawkwind gig until '78. It
was the third gig I ever went to. I'd have been 13 at the time. Strangely enough
, I remember being not so impressed at the time, especially compared to my first
and second gigs, The Members and Buzzcocks. My first Stonehenge was still four
years away....
--
Jon Browne                     They Walk Among Us.
      http://www.demon.co.uk/comicshop/