No Mail From BOC-L In Last 48 Hours?

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Tue Feb 27 09:36:46 EST 1996

Is the server down?
Have I been removed from the list for editorial purposes?
Please inform...

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

      "If it isn't skiing or Blue Oyster Cult, I'm not interested..."
The First Annual BOC BBQ - Santa Rosa, California - Spring 1996!

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street           Contact me via E-mail or snail mail for
Issaquah, Washington 98027       information regarding the 'coolest'
(206) 391-7683              T-shirt designs this side of the South Pole!