OFF: Amon Duul with Robert Calvert

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Tue Feb 27 12:22:38 EST 1996

> I just picked up Amon Duul's _Die Losung_ with special guest Robert Calvert.
> Does anyone know if he did any more than just sing on Urban Indian?  That's
> the onlypart that I can identify his voice.
>
> Did he do any other work with Amon Duul?
>
> -kevin
>
> --
> Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I              Co-Op Network Operations Manager
> gnome at teleport.com         Oregon Coast Rural Information Service Cooperative
> http://www.teleport.com/~gnome
> "Experience is something you don't get until after you need it." -Olivier

Not sure, I think he sang on several tracks. But, some of that spacey guitar
and synth work are courtesy of Ed and Joie of the Ozrics (hint, they are
billed as "Ed and Joie Ozric", get it? Get it??).

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342      (404) 845-3404