$$$$$

Tue Feb 27 12:57:55 EST 1996

>And here's a tidbit for =you=: what EB says frequently has little, if any,
relation to the truth.

Perhaps, but my point was not about what EB said - my point was about what
Albert said in a magazine interview -- that either the band or Pearlman
contacted HIM in '85 or '86 because the band wanted to do Imaginos as a
BOC album.  I was trying to point out another example to the fact that
the BOC only became interested in the project after the commercial
failures of RBN and (probably, depending when Albert was approached) CN.

John