BOC: Ripper demo

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Tue Feb 27 22:13:43 EST 1996

While (re-re-re-)configuring a friend's computer, and testing his
CD-ROM, I ran into a demo of The Ripper. I saw someone mentioning it on
BOC-L before, but now really had a chance to see it.

The demo showed some flashes of pictures on the music of '(Don't Fear)
The Reaper'. Credits: 'music from the Blue Oyster Cult', O without
umlaut. I wonder what other songs they will be using.

I think it's going to be an interesting game. I'm very interested in
the complete game, of course. Does anyone know something about the
release date?

Jerry