seeing how the other half lives

RICHARD CUMMINGS richard.cummings at NOR.MKL.COM
Wed Feb 28 01:37:00 EST 1996

I originally joined this for BOC and was introduced to tBS shortly
there after (thank's Torgo).  So when I stumbled across a HW cd
I couldn't resist my curiosity.

It's a 4-song cd titled *Quark, Strangeness & Charm*.
I really like the title track but the rest seems a bit on the
"techno" side for me.  Is this cd a good example of HW or did I
waste my money?  If it's not, can anyone out there throw me a bisquit
and name some cd's that might be found in the heart of up-state NY.

OFF: For the last 2 days I've been running around singing
"Poodle bites, Poodle chews it".  Thanks bunches, Torgo!

RPC