seeing how the other half lives

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 28 09:52:21 EST 1996

>It's a 4-song cd titled *Quark, Strangeness & Charm*.
>I really like the title track but the rest seems a bit on the
>"techno" side for me.

The "Uncle Sam" remixes are not at all typical - but if you like that version
of "Quark", try checking out _The Business Trip_ CD from which it's taken.
 The original "Uncle Sam", which is a hard-driving rock number, is on the
_PXR5_ album from 1979.

There's an awful lot of HW back catalogue, some very good, some very bad -
but not everyone agrees on which is which... :)

- Andy