seeing how the other half lives

Martyn White white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU
Wed Feb 28 11:25:09 EST 1996

>> It's a 4-song cd titled *Quark, Strangeness & Charm*.
>> I really like the title track but the rest seems a bit on the

>The title track is straight Hawkwind

        I have to disagree with the opinions so far.  QSC sucks the big
one IMO.  The lyrics are so stupid as to make you cringe and the music
borders on disco.  When they released this song, I gave up on Hawkwind
for nearly eight years.

>There's a huge variety in Hawkwind music over the years

        Damn right :-).  To new hawkwindies, I would recommend
Space Ritual, Live Chronicles and Palace Springs

2c

Martyn