HW: seeing how the other half lives

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Wed Feb 28 11:30:40 EST 1996

>I originally joined this for BOC and was introduced to tBS shortly
>there after (thank's Torgo).  So when I stumbled across a HW cd
>I couldn't resist my curiosity.

>It's a 4-song cd titled *Quark, Strangeness & Charm*.
>I really like the title track but the rest seems a bit on the
>"techno" side for me.  Is this cd a good example of HW or did I
>waste my money?  If it's not, can anyone out there throw me a bisquit
>and name some cd's that might be found in the heart of up-state NY.

>OFF: For the last 2 days I've been running around singing
>"Poodle bites, Poodle chews it".  Thanks bunches, Torgo!

>RPC

Lechmere (at least in Syracuse) has In Search of Space and It Is the Business
of the Future to be Dangerous.  Borders has had the Quark Strangeness and
Charm *ALBUM* not EP at various times.  Media Play has the Acid Daze CDs
in their import section.

Brian

"Good morning your highness.  I've brought you your snowshoes." -Zappa