OFF: READ THIS AND SEND FWD

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Wed Feb 28 13:55:36 EST 1996

On Wed, 28 Feb 1996, Daniel Wikdahl forwarded:

> >>sending
> server.

This is the biggest load of illogical nonsense I've read in a long
while!  I can only wonder at what they hope to achieve by this.

The Communications Decency Act is a serious issue, and not one that
should be addressed via a "practical joke."  It may turn out that the
joke's on them (heheh.. subliminal BOC-L content:)...

Hey, why don't we all protest against police and fire service
underfunding by calling in as many 911 false alarms as we can? :-\

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.