HW: Chaos Tape Address

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Wed Feb 28 18:29:34 EST 1996

> Could someone kindly post the address for ordering the Chaos tape and the
> cost, etc. again.  I deleted it when I thought it was only coming out in PAL

Visionary Communications Ltd., PO Box 30, Lytham St. Annes, FY8 1RL,
England, UK

Normal price:  12.99 pounds   Special Offer: 10.99 pounds
plus postage in both cases  (2.50 pounds for airmail)

Tel:  01253 712543

jill

PS <personal message to Rudy>:  the guy seems to have got hold of
another copy of the book so my cheque is in the mail to him tonight!

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk