BOC: Beers & such...

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 29 00:31:57 EST 1996

Jerry:

>>There will definitely be more than coffee served!
>>This will be the public debut of the highly regarded BOC beers...

>>Buck's Blazing Bitter
>>Eric's Extraterrestrial Elixir
>>Allen's Alien Ale
>>Danny's Death Valley Dark

>Would there be any chance to import those into Holland?
>That'd be interesting!

Sorry to disappoint you Jerry, but the BOC beers I speak of are not
commercially available.  Brewmaster Charlie Gow is a high-caliber
brewing expert, and produces batches specifically for special events
(like BOC shows).  The band 'officially' approved the beers, and their
public debut will be at the BOC BBQ over Memorial Day weekend at
Casa de Gow, in Santa Rosa.  If you can find your way to the USA
in late May, you are welcome to swing by & partake of the finest in
Blue Oyster Cult liquid refreshment...

>>Personally, I'd be thrilled to see the Brain Surgeons perform live,
>>as I am a left coaster all the way, and have very little occasion to
>>travel to the Northeast, where you live, work & play.  Please contact
>>Charlie if you are at all serious about your offer...

>I'd be thrilled to see tBS play Europe! (And BOC too, for that matter.)
>I'm a left-coaster as well, regarding the European continent. :-( I mean,
>Europe is :-), but being a European and waiting to see American
>bands play live is :-(.

I think alot of folks would be happy to see Al & Deb live...

>>"If it isn't skiing or Blue Oyster Cult, I'm not interested..."

>I know the feeling :-)

You do!  Excellent...
Nothing like a full day in the backcountry, followed by a nice soak
in warm water with BOC & a pint of the weekly...

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

      "If it isn't skiing or Blue Oyster Cult, I'm not interested..."
The First Annual BOC BBQ - Santa Rosa, California - Spring 1996!

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street           Contact me via E-mail or snail mail for
Issaquah, Washington 98027       information regarding the 'coolest'
(206) 391-7683              T-shirt designs this side of the South Pole!