OFF: Bill of Rights sent to Whitehouse

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Thu Feb 29 07:11:16 EST 1996

> They may
> deny this in various ways, but the fact remains that they earnestly wish
> people thought like them (fit into their reality tunnel) and, like all
> people, work towards enforcing their reality tunnel on their environment;
> they are as bad as those they decry, in essence.

In Libertaria, you can believe what you like.  As long as it's
liberatarianism :-)

Actually, what annoys me about the American Liberatarian movement is that
they wrap up nutty right-wing laissez-faire economics with perfectly good
libertarian ideas.  Even worse, this interpretation of the word is
gaining ground in the UK.

Dave.