BOC: New (Bootleg?) Album?

Thu Feb 29 12:00:46 EST 1996

Just going through my latest issue of GOLDMINE here and see an ad for a
dealer which shows the following line:

"Blue Oyster Cult - Champions of Rock"

Anyone know anything about this title?  I assume it's some sort of
bootleg, although the dealer's ad seems to list alot of legit stuff,
as well as some European releases.  I'll send a copy of this note off
to Bolle, and will probably call the place tonight.

Note:  This is not likely to be the anticipated BOC album, so before
you all race down to your record store . . .

John