NIK: Past or Future?

RJPXR5 at AOL.COM RJPXR5 at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 29 22:52:27 EST 1996

In a message dated 96-02-29 22:01:40 EST, dave wrote:

>definitely a great disc, i was only sorry that they did not
>        include any tracks from the phila. show (that i was out!! :-)
>        would have been nice, but i can't complain really...
>
>        anybody else from the list make it to that show?
>        hot as hell during the day (til well past 2am actually!) and
>        the yard's cask conditioned ale on the...shall we say...warm
>        side...anybody know who was tapin the show that eve..i was
>        going to talk to em after the show but missed em on the way out.

hi dave,
i was there (philly).  niks place suks!
i think i met you. were you with a girl wearing a dead patch covered vest?
did we step outside with nik,to uh, get tuned up?
bob lennon recorded that show,but if you remember,thanks to the house,the
sound
wasn't all that great.
also bill stewart was there.weren't you bill?
rj (ron jennings)