HW: New bootleg.

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Mon Jan 1 03:59:50 EST 1996

Hi Chuck!

>Text of Festival is shit?? Oh, I almost bought this CD. For 23 bucks,
>too. Masters of the Universe looks like it has the same songs (except for
>one, "Reprise...Compromise..."). Is this a good one to get?

If you are looking for a long JAM session you have to buy REPRISE.....
Try to buy the double vinyl LP. And you'll find there both jam sessions

I said that TOF is shit because it is an officially record with no good
quality. For a hardcore fan it is a welcome addition to his collection.
For a new HAWKWIND fan it is a very strange record

cu
Bernhard