HW: New bootleg.

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Mon Jan 1 16:45:36 EST 1996

Bernhard - Thanks. But vinyl is hopeless around here. All I have to choose
from at the time are these CDs. So, basically what you're telling me is
that Text and Masters are the same, similar sound quality? You say it
would be a welcome addition to a hardcore Hawker's Kollection, yet you
lumped it in the same category as YURI?? Is there another HW recording that
I have that you could compare the sound to? Is it as good/better/worse than
that Birmingham '88 show?
Sorry to be nitpicky, but I need
to know this stuff if I'm gonna spend the bucks on one of these CDs...

Chuck
BLHA LBHA
HELLO

`[1;33;44mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive