HW Palace Springs

Endre Zsoldos zsoldos at OGYALLA.KONKOLY.HU
Tue Jan 2 18:16:17 EST 1996

Hi all,

Duane asked:

>I have a couple questions about Palace Springs. Does anyone know the
>bands line-up, and when and where was it recorded.

The line-up:

Bridgett Wishart (vocals)
Dave Brock (vocals, guitar & keyboards)
Harvey Bainbridge (keyboards & vocals)
Alan Davey (bass & vocals)
Richard Chadwick (drums)
Simon House (guest violin)

It was recorded in London and Los Angeles but no dates are given.

Cheers,

        Endre

P.S. I know that my .sig is not really appropriate :-))

Endre Zsoldos                           |  Tottenham Hotspur
Konkoly Observatory                     |  Werder Bremen
Budapest XII, P.O.Box 67                |  Ferencvaros
1525 Hungary                            |
zsoldos at ogyalla.konkoly.hu              |
http://ogyalla.konkoly.hu/staff/zsoldos.html