HW Palace Springs

Derrick Chilton D.C.Chilton at BHAM.AC.UK
Wed Jan 3 03:39:05 EST 1996

>The Business Trip is very good quality as well....similar I think to PS.
>
>Keith H.

You're right the Business Trip has been on my turntable more or less
constantly for the last 8 weeks, I even got a non Hawkwind  type person the
CD for X-mas and she thinks it's great.
I particulally love the versions of LSD, Camera that could Lie, Green
Finned Demon, what the heck the whole album. It's probally because Dave's
Guitar work does feature quite heavally thoughout the whole album.

ps I apologies for the partically bad spelling but it is early  :-)

Derrick

E.Mail          D.C.Chilton at bham.ac.uk

"Sunrise Wrong Side of Another Day..."
                                                        Kilminster.