HW: White Zone

Paul Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Wed Jan 3 17:25:23 EST 1996

Gidday All,

Recently there was some discussion of the origin of the term 'White
Zone', and some one mentioned that it was from the 'Airport' movie of the
70's. Since then I've had a nagging thought at the back of my mind that
this reference had appeared elsewhere ... and I just remembered where!

'Just Give 'em Whiskey' from Colourbox's ST album from the eighties
includes the sample "The White Zone is for landing and refueling".

Paul
--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may