HW (Nik): Sphinx vs. Anubian Lights

The Great Quail TheQuail at CTHULHU.MICROSERVE.COM
Wed Jan 3 15:45:06 EST 1996

Hello -

I know it has been quite a while since I have posted to the HW list, but
here it goes:

I have recently acquired a Nik Turner CD from Cleopatra, called "Sphinx."
I have heard much discussion about one of his other CD's called "Anubian
Lights," which I have never been able to find. Could these two CD's be
one and the same? (The tracks on "Sphinx" start off with:The Awakening,
Thoth, God Rock, Anubis, Isis and Nepthys, . . . etc.) Could anyone shed
some light on this dilemma?

(I am sorry if this has already been answered in the past.)

Oh, and Happy New Year!

Allen

---------------------------------+--------------------------------
The Great Quail                  | TheQuail at cthulhu.microserve.com
riverrun Discordian Society      | AOL: LordArioch
c/o Allen Ruch                   | Sarnath - The Quailspace Web Page:
315 Second Street                | http://www.microserve.com/~thequail
Enola, PA 17025                  |     ** What is FEGMANIA? **

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human
mind to correlate all its contents."
                -- H.P. Lovecraft