What Happened to Underbelly/Brain Surgeons FAQ?

Thu Jan 4 08:40:19 EST 1996

Currently there is no Brain Surgeons FAQ that I'm aware of.  Will there
be one in the future?  Maybe.  At the moment, though, most of the info
that I would have to put in a Brain Surgeons FAQ is already in the BOC
FAQ.  However, I would be willing to write one in the future if 1) there
was a demand for one, 2) Deb/Al were supportive of the project, and
3) Deb/Al gave me lots of info to put in (otherwise it would just be
cutting the relevant portions from the BOC FAQ and pasting them into
the Brain Surgeons FAQ).

John