HW: New bootleg

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at ORTV.SCA.SE
Thu Jan 4 23:04:28 EST 1996

God morning !
The clock is 2:38 AM CET when I write this message.
Joe asked for someone to do a ranking of all boots/semi official boots/
boots compilations etc. etc.
I_ve never payed so much attention to those records myself. I_m sure there=20
are
someone with better knowledge out there.
My next project is to do a booklet with all the poems that have been used=20
through
the years. But that will not happen in the near future, perhaps in autumn=20
when
I can find some time to work with it. First of all I have to collect all th=
e=20
poems that
I don_t have myself and that will probably take some time. I_ve of course=20
saved
the poems that Bernhard and Dave posted on BOC-L, thanks boys!
Cheers
Henrik