Nik Interview

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Mon Jan 8 00:17:11 EST 1996

On Sun, 7 Jan 1996, Henrik Hallgren wrote:
> F: What are your plans for the future musically ?
> N: ...What I do know is that I will continue my work with Pressurehed and
> continue touring in North-America.

YES!!! :) :)

> N: When it's up to recordings there should be a new Anubian lights CD out
> soon with some new tracks as well as some remixes of older tracks. Also
> to be released early next year is a half live/half studio CD with tracks
> that I originally wrote for the Black sword album but Dave didn't want
> to deal with them.

This ought to be absolutely awesome.  I am most definitely looking
forward to this.

> F: Will ther be a reunion with Hawkwind, considering the fact that you
> both play heavy space-rock ?
> N: Not likely, I've lost a lot of respect for Hawkwind during the years.

...as expected.
Well, we certainly have plenty to look forward to, and with Nik you can
be assured that us Yanks will be enjoying it just as much as the rest of
all.  I'm glad at least one Hawker has a decent amount of respect for his
fans.  OK, plus Alan and Del (can't vouch for any others, as I have not
met them).

Damon Capehart          | The Society of Physics Students at UTD
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   | (yes, even though I'm actually a math major)
       --         Call the Physics Friends Hotline.        --
       --       Find out about your special density!       --