HW: Hassan - the word

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jan 8 13:39:20 EST 1996

> Thanks Chuck,  I never would have gotten "perfumed" for the garden of
> delights.  I still swear that some live versions, including the Friday Rock
> Session, sound like they start with an "F".

Heh heh!   So who never had copies of Richard Burton's translation
of "The Perfumed Garden" being furtively read under desks in their
classroom at skool.    We'd probably have been expelled had that one
been discovered but it sure made more interesting reading that whatever
the lesson had on offer!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk