Message from Bolle -duh?

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Wed Jan 10 00:45:00 EST 1996

>DF provides dislcaimer<

>Bolle Writes<
>But believe me, you are all very naive and ignorant in the facts of Show
Business.
>Without record company support, there is no financial back-up either to
record a new album in old fashioned ways, which means a lot of Studio time
spent on testing out ideas, doing pre-production and several recordings.
>These days there isn't even time nor money for these bands to even rehearse
properly nor is there a budget set up for any active planning for a tour,
record, video, whatever...
>You all suffer from the small mind thinking of a band being like some
garage
outfit that still book their own gigs, pay for their own rehearsals and
recordings...

So whats new?