BS: A Bart Reference

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Tue Jan 9 15:19:57 EST 1996

On Tue, 9 Jan 1996, Rudich, Robert A wrote:
> Anybody catch the Simpsons last Sunday?  They performed a trepanation just
> off screen.  It happened quickly and I'll have to wait for a rerun to tape
> it.  It's the bowling episode for those TV guide readers.

Sorry to have to ask, since I am on the HW side of the list, but as a
Simpsons fan and having taped the episode I'd like to know exactly what a
'Trepanation' is (besides the name of a BS album).

Damon Capehart          | The Society of Physics Students at UTD
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   | (yes, even though I'm actually a math major)
       --         Call the Physics Friends Hotline.        --
       --       Find out about your special density!       --