HW: Acid Daze\Anth\Godwin's Book

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Jan 9 18:39:20 EST 1996

Jill, you would be one of the most respected professors at Hawk
U. Keep up the studies. NOW...I was reading The Illustrated
Collector's Guide To Hawkwind, by Robert Godwin, looking at the
main releases...and it seems that The Acid Daze and the
Anthology records...are identicle! AD 1 = Anth 1, AD 2 = Anth
2, etc. Even down to the cover art. So AD = Anthology, no
difference? Also listed here are: Acid Daze - The History of
HW, all AD lps in one set. And an Approved History of HW,
apparently the same set. If these are all official releases,
approved even by the band, why so many repeats? Am I just
stupid here?? I thought I wasn't stupid, but since hitting
Stage B Hawkdom, I'm feeling very feeble here...

Also, I've spoke w/Bernhard and Assassin Sonique about this
book. Anyone else have any comments? It's a great book, but a
little steep and cheap binding...

Chuck