OFF: assistance

Gary Wingert gary at Z-CODE.NCD.COM
Tue Jan 9 19:13:40 EST 1996

On 09.Jan, jguizar wrote re: "Re: OFF: assistance"
jguizar> On Mon, 8 Jan 1996 18:32:32 GMT Jill wrote:
jguizar>
jguizar> >sorry - ignoramus request here in the hope that someone
jguizar> can advise. I >went away for several days and set the
jguizar> BOC-L to digest form. Sure >enough the digests arrived
jguizar> but so did all the usual messages one after >the other.
jguizar>  So I ended up with as many messages as I would have got
jguizar> >normally! > >Can anyone tell me what *else* I should have
jguizar> done apart from telling >ListServ to set the digest form!
jguizar>
jguizar> Did you try sending the List Server the "NOMAIL"command?

Just before the holidaze, I set BOC-L to digest and NOMAIL.
Neither worked.  I'm no newbie to listserv software, but this
baffles!  I think mayhaps that not all of the options are
enabled?  Ben?  I also asked listserv to mail me a list of
all options, but still no luck on enabling them..

gary