HW: Space Ritual misspressing

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Tue Jan 9 21:38:59 EST 1996

Hi Folks:

Back in December, I was in Best Buy and saw a copy of the One Way Space Ritual
double CD for a mere $9 (new).....even though I already had it, I bought it
anyway, not being able to pass up a good deal.  Also, I knew my brother didn't
have it yet (on CD, that is), so I gave him my old one as a bonus Christmas
gift.  Anyway, I didn't get around to playing this new one I bought until
today, and have just discovered that it's an error....not really a
misspressing, but rather a misprinting.  The imprinting on the top surface of
each disc is backwards....ie. Side 1 (according to the disc) begins with
Orgone, and Side 2 (according to the disc) starts out with Earth Calling.
Anybody else have one of these???  Is it a big deal to anybody??  It's not to
me, so if someone collects such things, just ask....

See ya'   Keith H.  (khenders at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu)