Message from Bolle

Wed Jan 10 10:02:54 EST 1996

Theo, I read Bolle's post a little differently in part.  I thought he
was saying that one reason against an indie CD was due to their
management -- perhaps Schenk and company don't feel that they would
make as much $$ for themselves if the band released the material on
an indie label as oppossed to landing a deal on a larger label.  Whether
the band is in a position to agree or disagree with that philosophy is
unknown to me, but IMHO if the band waits too much longer before doing
something, it will make little difference how the music gets released
because no-one will be around to care either way (note:  that scenario
is realistically probably a few years away, so perhaps management feels
it can bide its time?).

And what about "Cult Classic"?  Don't know if it qualifies as an "indie",
but I doubt that album is making the band alot of $$.  While I like the
album in part, I think you will find that there are alot of folks (many
of them here on BOC-L) who are not exactly fans of that release.

John