NY HW tribute

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Wed Jan 10 11:02:04 EST 1996

Scott writes:

>        Hello,
>             I am listening to a tape of the NYE HW tribute from chicago right
>        now. It is an excellent quality soundboard generation from Doug Walker
>        of Alien Planetscapes. I would be wiling to do a tape tree of this
>        show for the folks interested. Depending on how many people are
>        interested.

Hey....Scott:

Yeah...I'd be interested, but I think it'd be better if people could contact
you about this from now on by personal email (I don't have your address, and I
don't see it in the directory I have).  Give me a quick reply to my address
below, and I can answer your questions about equipment or whatever.

And by the way, Scott, thanks for recommending 'Dead Flowers' -- I find them to
be very comparable to Ozrics music.....only better. :)

See ya'   Keith H (khenders at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu)