BOC: sighting

Bryan Irby irby at HERA.ASTR.UA.EDU
Thu Jan 11 10:27:44 EST 1996

Sighted in CMJ New Music Monthly Magazine, Feb. 1996.  The magazine throws
in quotes or little factoids that they find amusing/enlightening in the
margins of various pages...  Here's one that I'm sure we all knew already,
but an interesting sighting nonetheless...

"We used to shoot [laser] cones into the crowd, but the government won't let
 you do that anymore." - Buck Dharma of Blue Oyster Cult from an interview to
 promote _Workshop of the Telescopes_, the group's retrospective compilation.

-Bryan