cult classic ? for AL

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Thu Jan 11 15:54:00 EST 1996

>c) Did you receive a performance royalty as well as the other royalties you
>would normally receive?  It would seem you would since the band actually
>re-recorded each song.

>Because I did not perform on any of the Herald tracks I am not entitled to
>a performance royalty.
>Al

Sorry for the confusion but I was thinking more in line that since the band
was re-recording songs that already existed would this somehow count in the
performance category where they would owe you a royalty for in essence
"performing" your songs.
AB