Directory News

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Thu Jan 11 16:54:00 EST 1996

Since we are about to be hit with another 12 inches this weekend I will be
re-doing the directory and plan to post it in the next few days.  Be advised
I have recieved the following changes to be reflected in the directory.

Al's new address
John Swartz new address
Bernard P.'s new address

Will also delete a few of the recent departures.

Also be advised that I am switching to digest mode today therefore if you
have changes they may be slow to reach me unless you send them directly to
me.

Thanks

AB