HW: Final Request

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jan 11 14:21:25 EST 1996

> OK Guys & Gals,
>
> This is the last time I'll hassle the list on this topic, but does
> *anyone* know of any HW (or F&R) events occuring in the UK in the first
> week of February?

sorry Paul - I know of nothing that'll be happening in that period.   If
you get to London and check some of the gig lists at the various ticket
venues you might find some interesting stuff but I suspect Hawkwind have
gone into Winter retirement.    Likely spring equinox before they emerge
again and my guess is they'll stay near the south/west coasts even then.

Enjoy the trip and if you get near Edinburgh let us know!

cheers

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk