HW Sonic Attack

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Thu Jan 11 14:59:40 EST 1996

>In the graphic comic that starred Hawkwind (can't remember the title
>now.... ?something Henry) Brock attacks some viscious evil beastie
>that is threatening the universe et al with a blast of pure sonic
>Hawk music.
>
>jill

       This was called "Savage Henry" wasn't it?  I remember Brian Tawn
       mentioning it in a HWFB a couple of years ago.  I went down to the
       local shop for those kind of mags, but they had never heard of it
       and could not order it for me.  :-(  I thought Brian said that only
       Dave Brock appeared in this strip, though.

       If anybody out there has an extra copy, I would be willing to work
       a trade for it.

       Then again, if S.H. is *not* what you were thinking of, I would
       like to know where else HW appears in comics.

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com